Attention small businesses, local artisans, craftspeople, and charitable organizations – if you are looking for ways to generate interest, market your product or service, find new customers, AND support a great cause then we would love to have you at the ‘Hope Without Boundaries’ 5K Run/Walk.
Our vendor expo is the perfect place to promote, provide samples, and sell products to the over 1,200 participants and spectators of the HWB5K and we want you to be a part of the excitement!
For complete vendor packet and application (or questions), please contact the Race Director at hwb5k (at) bamfi.org.
Thank you for the gift of support and sponsorship.
Vendor Booth, $200
Only 8 Left!
- Includes one (1) 10’x10’ space with tent/canopy, one (1) 8’ skirted table, and two (2) folding chairs
- One free (1) parking spot
- Opportunity to place one (1) promotional item in all race bags
- Recognition as a Vendor on the HWB5K website and email communications
- One vendor spotlight on social media (over 200,000 followers across all platforms).
2017 Race Demographics
Event participants are located throughout cities in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Region (Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland). The majority of the attendees are from the following cities: Maryland – Baltimore, Bowie, Clinton, Columbia Heights, Hyattsville, Laurel, Silver Spring, Suitland, Temple Hills, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf; Virginia – Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Springfield, Woodbridge; District of Columbia.